Total Pageviews

Friday, November 30, 2012

Blog Post #8

          To recap on the blog posts that I have written this semester, I believe that I have improved as a writer and that I have learned from mistakes that I have within the writing assignments. I learned ways to improve my vocabulary and how to express it throughout my writings. I learned how to incorporate multimedia efficiently into the posts. Also, I learned how to clearly express my thoughts and ideas. This class has taught me how to not only become a better writer, but how to become a better communicator. 


          Using stronger vocabulary helps the reader learn how to use a wider variety of words in context. This class has helped me understand how to use stronger vocabulary to strengthen the tone of each post. I learned how to appropriately use words that strengthen my thoughts and ideas and how to use words that make my writings more advanced than they were in the past.


          I learned how to accurately include multimedia into the works of writing that I have completed for this class. Multimedia not only makes the writing look more organized but also allows the reader to visually see the thoughts that the author has. The use of multimedia also is used to keep the reader interested and allows the reader to think about the topic for themselves as well.

          Through taking this course I have learned how to completely express my thoughts. I have always had problems converting my thoughts to actuality through written or oral communication; however, this class has helped me by guiding my thoughts towards particular subjects that are thought appealing. Although I have improved on this subject I hope that the guidance of this class and those of the future help me pursue ways to better describe my thoughts.

          This class has truly helped me overcome the issues within writing that I have experienced my entire life. I have learned how to vividly express my knowledge of words and has helped me use the words to express myself more fluently. The use of multimedia has taught me how to give visual aids to the things that I am trying to express. I now know how to use my thoughts and ideas within my writings and how to clearly demonstrate how I feel on particular subjects. This class taught more than I had ever expected. I firmly believe that my work has thoroughly improved and I intend on using these skills not only throughout the remainder of my time in college, but also throughout my works in the workforce.

No comments:

Post a Comment